The DiD Factory

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Paul

I think the issue of titles needs to be put ot bed, but hey I can work on other things too.

I agree that the Harkumen are world building. That's why I tried to leave it poorly described, so as to encourage whomever it is that would buy the product would be motivated to do some. I like the idea of having a few "standard" races, a few "optional races" still just races with minmax traits, and "expanded races". Perhaps having races like Harkumen with more complicated system alterations. Just have 3 that show how the system could be changed so as to introduce the idea to readers that things aren't written in stone and that it's good to create story useful races for their campaign.

I'm not sure cambion is a good core race. Maybe Gnoll or Goblin.

I think Accupuncture and other skills could be included as samples of "campaign skills". Other things like a knowledge based technology, or astronomy skill could be included.

Having optional rules, spells, abilities, proficiencies layed out which illustrate in each section how it could responsibly be expanded, or changed to fit a few possible campaigns would be nice. How beutiful is the runon.

well.

I like the idea of Elves having a +1 Cha -1 end
Dwarves getting the +1 Int and -1 Agil
Orc +1 Str, -1 Agi

I like half races.....they don't need to have mods though. I think that having a half elf who can choose to build their character with either template is kinda good.

I have to go tired of typing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home