The DiD Factory

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mark

I agree the 1d8 or 2d4 is not a huge difference. -Well, it's 0.5 damage to be exact. However, it is a difference, and it's easy.

As bastard sword is either weapon class E or F depending on how you hold it (longsword, broadsword are E, greatsword, claymore are F), it can make a difference with using weapon skills and what to do with found magic bastard swords. -It also makes a difference with shield-wielding as you mentioned.

I'm not keen on the two-handed 1.5x STR mod thing, as I could see the argument extended to other 2-handed weapons. -Maybe it is in 3.5? Either way, I think it's a lot of fuss due to one weapon.

I'm constantly editing and formatting. More things to consider than I thought. Once the content is more or less done, I'd like to get into the final layout form (columns), minus pictures. I think an index is in order, and that's going to have to come after any major changes.

I'll make that gay demon straight away.

BTW, if y'all check this more than your email, send me one telling me how you'd like your name (or nom de plume) to appear in the credits.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home