The DiD Factory

Monday, September 17, 2007

you has it with an eleven

Awesome, nicely done. Me personally, I woulda had Millena keep trying to do an impossible number of actions each round- move whole distance, get an attack, drink a potion, and bandage her friend, with the game master politely telling her each time she can't do that.

You got some of the language just right... I can hear myself saying "sorry, the wolf has it with an 11". I'm sure I've actually uttered that exact line at least once, if not more often, in my GM career.

My transcript might also have one PC dead, another unconscious and bleeding, and the GM secretly fudging a couple rolls both in favor and horribly against the PCs.

Also, a real transcript would have a lot more cursing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home