The DiD Factory

Monday, November 27, 2006

1s and 2s.

1s and 2s? Really? I'd assume it would have to be in intellect, charisma or strength. A 1 dodge or 1 health point wouldn't work too great.

See, there's the beauty of rolling dice. There is none of that crap. It's kind of hard to combat that kind of stuff and still make player assignment of stats worthwhile. I guess, I could give every stat a base 5, and give 35 points to spend instead of 60. Maybe that's the cure. How about a base 4, and 40 points to spend? That sounds reasonable.

I like the prof score limited by the stat. Like you said, you can always raise the stat. Gives mundanes another thing to do with skill points at higher levels. Also, I think it makes sense. A guy with an agility of 4 shouldn't have a balance of 20.

If you can Rob, email some of those characters to the DIDFactory account. I'd like to see how you approach it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home