The DiD Factory

Friday, November 17, 2006

Welcome to the Potion... ...Greg Vrill sucks!

Paul, I like the Trace spell. I made a little change: the caster could see the trace, or anyone else that can detect magic. -I just didn't think it should cost the caster another 1st to see it.

And... here Rob is casting stones while he's in the house of 'summon xorn'.

I think Circumvention could be cool. It is just going to be a challenge to explain it clearly. Without a large set of spells, I don't really have any examples. Let me get it straight: Basically, if there is a trigger effect for a spell, it changes that spell's trigger, or maybe even its effect? For example, you could change when a Magic Mouth talks, and/or what it says? Take a look at Morgan's Vigilant Sentinel in v2.9, could it be applied there?

I am going to add Circumvention. I like it. I just want to make the text clear as day.

Keep sending them Paul. The more authors we have, the more interesting these spell lists are going to be. -I would have never thought of the spells you suggested. Please, get Dave and Chris to kick out a spell or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home