The DiD Factory

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Top Secret

Well, as it stands, only a fraction of spells may be cast by multiple casters. Of those, I think only 2 or 3 require multiple casters. Even so, I am having second thoughts too. First of all, any combat spell requiring multiple casters gets initiative stuff all jacked up. Secondly, it's going to be pretty much an NPC thing anyway. -Unless you have some lame ritualist PC team, that is. You know, I just had this image of these witches dancing around a cauldron...

It's not that additive. -Consider it scrapped.

Hedge magic is looking fun, indeed. I think I'd make a theurgist too.-There's a few new spells in there.

Despite the multiple caster thing, Ritual magic is coming together. One of my favorite spells is the 1st circle, Transfuse. The caster can transfer up to 4 of his own health points into another creature. How cool of a cure light is that? -That's the essence of ritual magic.

As for the PDF: Sorry. Three reasons. First, it's a pain to keep posting it to a file-sharing site.
Second, file-sharing sites have size limits around 2MB, and it's almost there.
Third, someone might steal my awesome system before it's done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home