The DiD Factory

Monday, March 31, 2008

Mark

Mkay. Rolling more than one prof is fine, I guess.

I guess you two make a good point: If it over laps 2 profs, and the character has both, he/she should be rewarded for that. -I'll make it that way.

Besides this prof discussion, rearranging the faith magic list, and some more spell tweaking, everything else in response to the play testing has been done.

I'm going to post v6.8 on the gmail account now.

Rob, the WoN has been more or less updated to match the fixes, except for the priest domain thing. Have we decided on that? I made two spelling corrections, but didn't highlight them since you said you haven't touched your copy.

If the goal is to get the beta version on the website by Friday, I want y'all to have the whole again now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home