The DiD Factory

Monday, November 20, 2006

Gelfling?!

Ok, I made the swimming thing +3 each round. they won't last too long. Remember, this is only someone with the proficiency, other people have no chance. -They sink.

Back stab is fine.

Natural armor: I think I am leaving this one out. Honestly, it kind of grosses me out. Also, it's too wizard friendly. Ew.

Armsmaster: Paul's Conan will love it. Done.

Reptilians, maybe? -I always imagine the frill-running thing.

Cambion, I like.

Halfling, Rob?! Is that you? I'll add Gnome, but Halfling is too D&D (It's also a racial slur, man.), and Hobbit is Copyrighted.

Sidhe, Rob?! Take your temperature! More fairy than elves? Huh. -Give me more.

Yeah, whirlwind is any weapon. Download the newest version, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home