The DiD Factory

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Yeah.

Oddly enough, these are pretty much in line with what I was thinking. I felt that the high circles were too low. Of course, that's not to say that every circle should have a spell that does that amount of damage/healing (that would be boring), but they seem good as limits or guidelines.

I actually had written up a little chart where fly was 4th and teleport 6th. -This is too easy.

I am going to add your chart as notes in the v2.7 appendix. Use em as guidelines. (5th and 6th circle missle might be a tad too much, and that 1d100 is crazy, but it is 8th...) If you are building, send a few spells at a time. -Not a list of 30, please. Or, post them one or two at a time.

I think stone spray is more or less in line with your chart. It's a 2-12 missle or 2-8 blast at 4th circle. Heck, I'll bump it to 4-16.

If we have Hold Person, let's make it less cheesy.

Oh yeah, let's hold off on ritual and hedge until we have these somewhat flushed out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home