The DiD Factory

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It keeps growing.

I wonder if I should post new verisons on a filesharing site. Or, maybe I'll make a gmail account and give everyone the password. I'd like to keep sending the newest version, but I hate to chum up everyone's inbox.

Anyway, I made wilderness survival. I also made two new combat abilities: disarm and counterattack. -I think counterattack is sweet. It's on v2.7.

I hate to ask, but can we start talking magic?

I propose we start with some spell skeletons. i.e. Max damage progression across circles. -That's not to say every circle has a spell that does this, but it's where the buck stops. Let's start with hermetic evocation, shall we?

I am going to make a spreadsheet for this stuff, and stir things up.

Another way to do this would be top down. Make a bunch of spells, and start adjusting them and placing them where we think they ought to be.

I'll try the spreadsheet first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home