The DiD Factory

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Yeah firestarting sucks.

I completely agree Paul. You should not need 5 skills to survive in the woods. New skills should be added only as long as they bring something stand-alone and useful.

As for world knowledge, it doesn't trump the other knowledges when it comes to specificity. -I indicated this in the descriptions. Your social studies class won't tell you where to get the best beer in Detroit.

I think we agree.

I am still open to new skills. I always will be, but only if they bring flavor, not water it down. In fact, I guess I need wilderness survival.

BTW, Paul. Send me your gmail address if you want updated versions. We are moving to spells soon, and I'd like your input if you have the inclination.

As an aside, I've got to thank you Rob. You can be a stubborn pain in the ass, but I like how the system is shaping up. Forged in battle shall we say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home