The DiD Factory

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Mark

I believe I've made all those changes. v6.6 PDF and DOC are at didfactory. There's also a new font for the title that you'll need if you want to see it in something other than courier.

I simplified vision impairment some, and added an 'unintended targets' optional rule for missile weapon attacks into melee.

Amongst others, there's some new stuff in there concerning death due to aging (magical), and some thing about GMs occasionally rolling dice for players in secret.

I've also added a tentative foreward for myself, and left space for you to do the same, Rob.

Also, I haven't heard back from everyone on how they want to be mentioned in the credits.

BTW, Justin, can you get the new versions on the gmail account?

Rob, don't worry about the Narbohring formatting. Once you send it to me, I'll do so and send it the whole back. -Probably same day so I don't slow you down. There's a few quirky things here and there that I'd rather just fix than explain.

EDIT: As for art, I really dig everything but the photo gals. The KoT is crazy cool. I think your art topics are good. However, are you making a rough draft of the map before finding someone? I'd like to see it if you are. Just for suggestions. -I think Leo looks like he might have the landscaping kind of skills. However, I did find an honest-to-goodness historic cartographer on an ifreelance search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home