The DiD Factory

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Mark

The faith magic list. -It is blowing my mind.

I'm not sure what you were saying about it, Rob. I read your post a few times, but to no avail.

Basically, I made a spell list that sorts first by circle, second by domain, and third alphabetically. That works fine, but finding the spell in the description section isn't so easy as the domain isn't listed at the top of the individual spell description.

An alternate is to keep things the way they were, but have the appendix listing go circle-domain-alphabet. -That way characters can easily determine which spells they can cast, but find the descriptions alphabetically.

I'm going to start in on the spell glossary tonight.
---
As for the Narbohring map. -It's fucking awesome. Rob, you should post it to the gmail account so people can see it. Your future Narbohring campaigns are going to be pretty fresh.

When it's done, one option is to put it on the site with links on cities and features. We could have hover box descriptions or links to descriptions.
---
Finally, do you think we should run with the column format for the beta version? That will be the final layout format. Also, we could use the final font. I'm planning on spending my Thursday night prepping the beta version, making page numbers make sense, etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home