The DiD Factory

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Mark

Just did the column thing. Some of it's a bit weird. Table bleeds over pages and such. It will need tweaking, but it's not worth doing until we get illustrations in it.

I had to change some tables. Lots of small full-width tables doesn't work at all. All the columns in between look like shit. It's much better to have half-width tables if there are a lot of them in the same section. At first the character creation section was a mess. -I'm still not through with it.

Now I know why people do columns: We lost 90 pages. It's crazy. We are now at 355. It was 445 just before I did it. That's 25%. Crazy.

Anyway, I am still formatting. I'll put what I have on the gmail account before I sleep.

EDIT: Ok, it's going up. This still isn't the final font. Also, I think the section headings need to be improved. And, there's plenty of weird layout quirks. But, it's a start. At any rate, it's a good thing I started doing the columns now.

EDIT-EDIT: Fixed some more things over the morning coffee. It's a bit less jacked-up. I replaced last night's version 7.0 on the gmail account.

BTW, grayfaced is a global moderator. -Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home