The DiD Factory

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rob

This may be my last DiD post. Kinda hoping it is.

Mark, one of the great things about DiD was the table talk page. I think the forums could use an 'off-topic' section where we could continue our usual bullshit. Unless you're thinking that the forums should be impersonal and pdf-only. But I think adding an off-topic section would be nice. Certainly, I don't have much to say on the forums right now as it is.

You should announce on the forums that the pdfs are ready. I'll do the same in the Narb section.

...

Oh, and, bye everyone. It's been a ton of fun. Hope to see you on the other site, which is:

http://yeoldegamingcompanye.com/


I suppose there I'm not going to be 'Rob' anymore, but 'Greg Vrill'.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Rob said…

    I got a hug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home