The DiD Factory

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mark

That's what I'm talking about.

After a quick perusal, I plan on adding at least half of those, and maybe perverting a few more. -Awesome.

I really dig the idea of some magic abilities. Savant is great. I am also going to make that metamagic spell you suggested.

Hermetic and Hedge are more or less done, and I am now getting into Faith magic. -I'm having a difficult time giving it that extra 'something' though. Besides the obvious healing ability, I want to give it some unique flavor. Any thoughts? I don't want total fluid magic, but maybe it needs something along those lines. Something simple but additive. -I feel like faith magic should be fundamentally different somehow.

Good stuff. I think this system is becoming something uniquely interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home