The DiD Factory

Monday, March 10, 2008

Rob

Sure thing, I'll send the map draft in a couple days. Good idea. We only get one chance at this.


God, finishing up this section has been brutal. Think I ran down.

Actually, guys, how important is it for me to have an example campaign or two in the back? Do I need to weave all this shit into a narrative? Or could that wait for something else? Honest thoughts here, but I'm pretty burned out now.

Fuck it, I'm sending Narbohring, which is complete except for Appendices III and IV (example campaigns and glossary). didfactory bitches, Word file only.

...

Mark, typo in Dispel Magic: “Note: Dispel Magi may affect…” I didn't correct this one.

New stuff:

Paul’s item suggestions incorporated (not all but most)

Steve's suggestion for 'starting to be rare' changed.

Armech/Zostig- Quiet Halls
Tarach/Bourgansbaine- The Conclave (Hector and Tari!) and the Ambrose Clinic
Tarach/Rothaine- Cult of the Lotus
Tarach/Turth- Loose Lion

Removed Viral Magic from Drohksmere/Torsche. Will save this for something else.

...

Electro has taken over techno, house, and mashups. I hear it every time I go out these days (nights). Fuck yeah. Cheers to 2008. If you ain't done it yet, check out Narbohring art.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home