The DiD Factory

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mark

Yeah, optional skills is good. Although I want to keep advanced counterattack standard. -It's just so badass. I'll start an optional skill section.

I was thinking along the same lines, high-brow divinity for priests, infernal meddling for ritualists. (I was thinking the sacrifice ability should be for ritualists alone.)

I'll take another look at healing. I guess I don't mind healing in general as much as I do combat healing. Guys bouncing in and out of consciousness is weird. One option would be to offer weak combat healing, and other potent but slower healing. -I like that.

I still would dig some kind of fundamental difference for priest magic. One thing I was thinking, was a save modifier to all spells based on the circle of the priest casting it. The other magics have saves that are spell specific. I think it might be cool to have faith magic saves be priest specific. That way, an 8th circle priest casts a 1st circle spell with something like -8 to the save. -It would kind of set priests apart, and represent the priests increased favor with his deity as he grows in power. It makes sense to me.

Thoughts?

BTW, I modified your 'blessed weapon' ability to this: Prayer: 6 skill points. Faith magic potential is a prerequisite for the prayer ability. The prayer ability enables the priest to add a +1 or -1 modifier to any dice roll once per day. The decision to use the prayer ability must be made prior to the roll being made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home