The DiD Factory

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rob

Paul- great, great stuff. With your blessing, I'll put most of those items into Narbohring. Some of the names will be changed. Most of the swords of the Antiarch right now are pretty dull, but the phoenix blade's ability is perfect for that.

Good point about death rituals. I need to talk more about the other planes, where the dead go, and such. As for interspecies mating, well if I had my way, there wouldn't even be dwarves or elves in the system because I think they're the worst things about D&D. While I have some creative control over Mark's monsters, I might go and edit dwarves and elves in the monster listing to give them some spice. All I've done so far is flip angels and demons- right now, angels are asshole servants of the mindflayers who basically hate people, while demons feel pity for mankind. And elementals all hang out together on the same plane.

...

Right now, 27 freelance artists want to draw my picture of the first key of Typhon. One of these guys, in his online portfolio, has a drawing of Captain Crunch, but dressed as a pirate. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home