The DiD Factory

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rob

Justin- awesome, thanks for catching all the typos. That's brilliant and exactly what we need. I like mystic better also... while Ritual mages basically are druids in Narbohring, and Hedge mages are alchemists, they don't have to be.

Mark- I say we switch the name. And yeah, the layout looks damn good. Dude, use your golem illustration in the next layout update and show the world.

Paul- the 'tele' prefix is a little too blatant for me. I think all of this stuff could be implemented if thoroughly obfuscated. 'Wikipedia' or 'teledex' is for me a thin volume called "Esoterica". It contains lots of faerie tales, gives you information, and drives you insane.

It sadly does not have orly owl though, so I guess the internet wins.

...

Major update coming soon. I'm revamping the planes, Mark's planar creatures, and the whole layout of Narbohring, plus tons more GM info. I've started to hire artists.

This is now my goddamn full-time job. It's almost noon and I've yet to do any science today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home