The DiD Factory

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Justin

I'm still reading through 6.3, haven't tried making a character yet, but I'll get around to that.

Anyway, I haven't done a throrough readthrough yet, but here are a few things I noticed which could use some attention:

p 235- The Abraxas stone stops you from aging, but does it really make you immortal? Some GMs are going to want clarification.

p 247- Under the description of the "Agnostic" optional ability, the word "Chance" is missing after 50%.

p 278- Entry for Agni mentions his magical bronze weapons, for which stats are given in his block, but also mentions his magical armor, though his Hide/Armor entry is None (or by armor). I suggest at least giving his armor stats.

p 333- In the wyvern entry, it mentions that they could live in "artic" conditions. Simple typo.

p 302- Entry for the Hraeth monster mentions claw and bite attacks, but doesn't give damage for them. Or at least it doesn't give damage for the claws, the bite seems to only do 1 damage, which seems strange for a monster of this calibur.

Another thing, really a personal peve, I think "mystic" is a better, broader term for users of ritual magic. I don't like making them inherently tied to nature, as ceremonial magic seems like it could be the perview of people other than typical D&D druids, which is what the current label brings to mind. Lemme know what you think.

I like the art. This is definitely shaping up to be the 3rd edition that should have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home