The DiD Factory

Friday, February 22, 2008

Mark.

Alright, that's a lot of stuff. On first read, I think I agree with all your suggestions.

I'll start in on things and let you know what comes up.

I do think 'feats of strength' happen all the time, and I wasn't sure how else to account for them. Any ideas? I think a strength skill is kinda weak. (ooh pun.)

What about 1d4* for every 'grade' of strength? 1-4: 1d4*, 5-8: 2d4*, etc,
to make strength checks? Could it be generalized? Hmm. I don't like that though, because it makes prof skills easily circumventable.

Anyway, I am putting Narbohring into the main system and tweaking the format. After incorporating your system suggestions and revisions to come, Rob, we'll have version 6.4, which I'll post to DiDfactory. I've got some time this weekend, which it looks like I'll need.

Off to dinner.

EDIT: Just noticed something in N3. In the system, Faith Magic goes either Primary: one domain, Secondary: two domains, Tertiary: 3 domains, or primary in two domains. -You've got one extra domain for each in N3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home