The DiD Factory

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mark

Damn. I guess you got a second wind, Rob.

I've just pasted it in, so I'll have to give you feedback tonight. However, I saw the glossary. That's pretty fucking cool. -I can't imagine that was fun.

As for the Resistance stuff and other formatting, I can do it, no problem. I've gotten pretty good at MS Word, as shitty as it is. If you can wait until tonight, I can send you back a formatted version before you start tweaking or editing anything. Not that you won't want a break.

Does Daniel S. have a full last name?

We are getting there. I've been editing away. -I think my the errors are getting less frequent. EDIT: Ha

Still, fresh eyes are a major plus. For all you other guys.

BTW, could all you guys try making some characters? I'd like some thoughts on the process.

I'd also like to put a few example characters in the rules. Paul, I'd especially like if you could make one of these. -Any level 1-10.

I think we need a couple of months of solid editing. Then comes the layout. Then the index.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home