The DiD Factory

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rob

Okay, the first full, complete version of Narbohring is now in the gmail account. Wow was that some work.

...

Mark, I think you didn’t add the new creatures (e.g., oozes) to the random monster list.

Dude, since I assume you already converted all the Willpower & Fortitude references, and have a good way of doing it, could you do the same for the Narbohring section? Thanks.

Also, make sure to add Leo Lingas, Daniel S, and Jesse Hawley as artists.



Oh shit, I’ve got the glossary in there now. Appendix IV complete I think. Lemme know if I’m missing any entries, or shit is out of order or something.

And the campaign background, in Appendix III. Hey, it’s all the secrets of Narbohring, in one handy guide. I dunno if this will be to everyone’s liking, but it’s how everything worked out in the end after five campaigns.

Speaking of campaigns, I’ve got three example campaigns in there now too, in Appendix III.

Typo corrected: Zuul -> Zhol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home