The DiD Factory

Saturday, November 18, 2006

paul thinks outloud.

I think Rob is right humans should get something.

In my game non-humans don't get shit. If they want to try and play an orc, which isn't probably going to happen in my game, they can pay for low light vision as if it was an ability.

I don't think Whirlwind should be restricted to only open-hand. I think it would work real well with a polearm, etc.

I think that shield bash should reduce armor until the players next Init, not just till the end of the round.

I agree with rob that classes of weapons should be learned, I'm just not sure what class to include fistycufff.

I think combat casting should not automatically block one attack. That is brutal on the mundanes, just give em the bonus.

silent casting seems like it is too expensive to learn silent 4th level spells.
If I buy 3rd level spells for 9 and 4th for 12 that seems like a lot. and 3 for quite 1st level spells seems low.

Accupuncture seems like world creation, why not just call it something like spell mastery, and leave the particulars out. "I know magic missile so well, I don't need my book to learn it." If it's permanently in the body why can't the person cast it all the time? It could function like a scroll, and then have to be redone. I again like the basic idea, it just seems a little.....something. I think the person could learn accupuncture and maybe learn how to store spells in their body...sort of like contingencies...and they would have to say what spell they are learning to store.....hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home