The DiD Factory

Monday, February 25, 2008

Mark.

Thanks Paul, I sent Rob my edits last night. -Yours were more substantive.

I'm debating this strength check (Feat of Strength) thing right now. Rob makes a good point. It is one of the few instances where you need to roll low. Last Stand and Feint are the other two I can think of. It would be nice to have high rolls always be desirable.

How about this?:

Feats of Strength are a d20 with a target number (like a Willpower or Fortitude check) plus a modifier due to the strength attribute score.

Last Stand: Make a Fortitude check of 10 at the top of each round. -that's easy.

Feint: Roll a d20 with a target number equal to the opponent's dodge score. Apply your agility score skill modifier. (I kinda like how it reflects the opponent's agility.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home