The DiD Factory

Monday, February 25, 2008

well there it is.

I found my notes so I should have some herbs and shit for you to use if you like. I have more to post but I'm done for now.

I'll finish reading tomorrow maybe and post the results of the read through, then do another post on stuff from my game notes that might be of interest to you.

I like Slavers' guild myself. I think I missed the point about why some tect is blue, but I liked the blue text so keep it. I think the origins of the slathar and giants and the like could be better laid out, but I know it's a bitch so I wouldn't worry about trying to get everything in, I just wouldn't by doing my job if I didn't say so. I hope you don't mind I'm being honest here about some stuff, I'm not trying to be a critical jerk as much as help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home